Unlimited processing possibilities
In the field of machinery and plant engineering KRAFT stands for challenging processing of flooring with Double End Tenoners: from particularly flexible and innovative individual machines up to completely linked production lines.
The KRAFT product range offers nearly unlimited processing options for different materials and dimensions. Laminate flooring, parquet flooring, cork flooring, linoleum or veneer flooring, luxury vinyl tiles, wood-plastic composites and design flooring.
Robust, efficient technology – Made in Germany – for tough industrial manufacturing conditions.
Double End Tenoner
The precise KRAFT Double End Tenoner transportation systems are characterized by:
- a rolling standard chain 60 mm/80 mm wide, with a small chain pitch (higher rigidity, quiet running etc.),
- a rolling narrow chain 38 mm wide, with a small chain pitch (higher rigidity, quiet running etc.),
- a belt transportation system with feed speeds over 350 m/min.
KRAFT provides customized concepts for individual plants according to the customers’ requirements.
As a driver of innovation, KRAFT presents extensive pioneering solutions. Our extensive range of products is your decisive advantage.
Our extensive range comprises the entire logistics, feeding, alignment via camera system, longitudinal saw, cross-cutting saw, profiling with Double End Tenoners (length- and crosswise), packaging and palletizing.
Customized concepts provide a considerable increase in productivity and quality for the future.
Production line for flooring
Laminate, parquet, LVT, WPC and design coatings – the suitable solution for every application...
- High-capacity feeding by means of a tandem gantry
- Dividing (longitudinal saw, cross-cutting saw) of large-size panels with alignment via camera system
- Random length – the market-oriented solution for professional crosswise processing of mixed lengths for the parquet industry
- Double End Tenoner 1- and 2-chain track machines (also with special narrow chains) equipped with the necessary motor stations
- Belt transportation system for high-capacity speeds
- Processing of tongue and groove profile/click profile
- Chamfer painting
- Cardboard packaging
Contact us! We would be pleased to advise you.
Profiling line for laminate floors - 350 m/min
The plant below provides high-capacity feeding via tandem gantry with up to 25 cycles/min. and profiling (incl. chamfer painting) of laminate flooring (tongue and groove, click profile) on the longitudinal and cross side by means of Double End Tenoners. In the longitudinal Double End Tenoner, the belt system is used with feed speeds over 350 m/min. The cross Double End Tenoner is equipped with a standard chain (80mm wide), a magazine device and an automatic chain dog control for different workpiece widths.
Profiling line for design coatings or LVT vinyl flooring – 200 m/min
The plant pictured illustrates a high-capacity feeding via tandem gantry with up to 20 cycles/min., longitudinal dividing saw (multi-blade saws via torque drives), high-capacity angular transfer via tandem gantry, precision cross-cutting saw (with various movable cross-cutting units - coming in and out electro-pneumatically controlled) with double end tenoner transport chains and profiling (incl. chamfer painting) of design coatings or LVT vinyl flooring (tongue and groove, click profile) on the longitudinal and cross side via double end tenoners. The longitudinal double end tenoner is performed as 2-chain track machine with special and precise narrow chains (40 mm wide) with feed speed up to 200 m/min. The cross double end tenoner is equipped with a standard chain (80 mm wide), a magazine device and an automatic chain dog control for different workpiece widths.